Thinking of Holding a Pearls?
Now that you understand the Pearls kaupapa and the regions, and are interested to know more, please converse directly from here on in with the National Director.
What to do:
- To assist the planning, we have all regional co-ordinator’s on Dropbox where you will have access to all the Pearls programme and flyer templates, attendance lists, ministry info etc. This takes away all the administrative hard work and put you in sync with the rest of the nationwide regions very quickly. We are here to assist you at every level.
- Pray and gather a team around you. (Phil 4:6)
- Seek the Lord’s direction in everything you do. (Prov 16:3)
- Seek support from your Church. Submission to your leadership and the Unity of the church is very important. (Ps133:1, Heb 13:17)
- Don’t rush; be led (Rom 8:14). His ways are so much higher than our ways. (Is 55:8-9)
- Ensure a good flow of communications from regional to national. Appoint a regional co-ordinator for all comms to go through.
We are here to support you. If in doubt, ASK. We have faithful intercessors praying
“What doors God opens no one can close and what doors God closes, no one can open. (Revelations 3:7-8)
How the Regions roll?
Understanding how the Regions roll is important from the outset with each Regional Co-ordinator working directly with the National Director in their planning to:
- Provide an environment for which the Holy Spirit can move and where people can feel safe, loved, supported and encouraged.
- Familiarise yourself and your team with the Pearls booklet, so that you can communicate the right information.
- Provide clear, transparent communications between Regional & National
- Use only Pearls Programme templates for Pearls conferences. (You fill in all the Red)
- Regions have their own autonomy, however, the National Team are an active part of every conference and are always part of the Ministry teams at regional level. Their role will be to mentor, work alongside and assist in the general direction of the conference (moreso, if it goes wayward).
- Establishing a trust relationship with the National Team is essential. We work with you, to empower, equip, impart and release.
- Ensure ministry teams have ID badges and are prepared and well informed on their role.
- Pearls have a General House Keeping Informational Page. This is to be communicated at the start of a Pearls conference and at the start of each day (if needed for new people).
- The responsibility of covering costs, resources and regional conference planning lies with the Regional Co-ordinator and their team.
- The National Kaitiaki Team is obliged to attend all Pearls and as part of their travel commitment, all Pearls conference fees are waived (free) for them. Please ensure your registration desk know the team are Ps Stephanie Harawira, Ps Koebi Hart, Ps Mary Downs, Claude Turner, Lucy Weicks and Norma Hetaraka as the Kaumatua Chair.
- We request that somewhere in your programme planning, that an allotted time be made available for Holy Spirit group activation (if practical).
- If the National Team has any concerns, this will be conveyed accordingly. The National Team has the final authority at any Pearls.
- Building the Pearls connections nationwide is an essential part of growth. Regions are required to forward registration lists (after their conferences) to the National Administrator for input to the National Database and connecting to FB. This is a confidential database and solely used for Pacific Pearls.
- Always consider Kaumatua (elderly) in the accommodation planning, they may require a bed instead of a mattress or have close proximity to bathrooms. If conference is outdoors, small throws to keep kaumatua warm etc.
- For Pearls flying into your conference, please consider supplying, bedding and towels for them (it reduces their baggage Kg’s when flying)
- Ministry Alter: please ensure you have:
- Small plastic spew cups (manifestations occur all the time)
- Small throws to cover people on the alter
- Catchers on the alter
- At least four boxes of tissues
- Anointing oil
- Small rubbish bin to put all the tissues in