When we started our hikoi, we sensed the Lord was highlighting our Korowai and that we were to prepare to wear these on our journey. We felt God was reconciling us back to us. Who we were as Maori, in Jesus. God was teaching us to stand in our mana and in our authority as Maori IN CHRIST.
Being free to just BE.
STEPHANIE HARAWIRA’S KOROWAI.
My Korowai was prophetically given to me in a vision prior to my Ordination in August 2016. It was what God was wanting me to do in preparation for me for this hikoi to the nations. CHeckout unsecuredloans4u co uk.
I wear my Korowai because firstly I am obedient, and secondly, I am prophetically “putting on” what the Lord showed me! My Korowai represents:
- The red represents the blood of Jesus that sanctifies, justifies and sets me apart. The blood paid the price, and tore the veil, reconciling me back to the Father. (Rev 5:9-10, Rev 7:14-17, Rev 12: 10-11, 1John 1:6-7, Heb 10:19-22, Eph 1:7, Luke 22:20)
- The white is representative of the Holy Spirit embracing me and knowing He is with me (1 John 2:27, 1 Cor 6:19, John16:13, 2 Tim1:14)
- The taaniko – is the narrow road the Lord calls me to. (Matt 7:13-14, Luke 13:23-25, Isaiah 35:8)
- As I join the korowai together, there are triangles at both edges. These represent the many tribes and the many waka.
- As I join my Korowai together. I am prophetically uniting our tribes,powerfunder.co.uk, our Iwi, our nation – “KOTAHITANGA”. (Eph4:11-12, John 17:23, Psalm 113-1)
- The Cross is the redemptive work, and the Gospel of Christ we carry (Isaiah 61:1-13, 1Cor2:4-5)
- The big white diamonds have two lines – represents the transformation work of Jesus, from glory to glory (2Cor 3:18, Eph 2:22-24)
- The Harawira name – is our family name and we put that there – as a declaration – that from our generational line forward – Our children and their children’s children will belong to the Lord Isaiah 59:21, Psalm 102:28, Psalm 112:1-2
- Inside the diamonds, represents my family and my coming generations centred in God’s GLORY! (Isaiah 59:21, Isaiah 61:8, Acts 2:31)